Unwanted: How Sexual Brokenness Reveals Our Way To Healing
Time & Location
About the Event
Based on original research from over 3,800 men and women, Unwanted is a groundbreaking program that explores the “why” behind self-destructive sexual choices in order to help men and women work towards freedom. Addressing difficult issues with compassionate insight, this program discusses:
- Abandonment and broken relationships.
- Trauma and sexual abuse.
- The sex industry and pornography.
- Violence against women.
- Learning to love and care for yourself.
- Healthy conflict and repair in your relationships. Investing in community.
- Creating healthy boundaries.
Unwanted offers life-changing, practical guidance rooted in clinical evidence to light the way on a path to wholeness.
Confidential Small Men's Group -- Participation fee of $385.00. Next session on April 5th 2022. Lead by David Halliburton- email: TrueNorth406ministries@gmail.com