About the Ministry
TrueNorth 406 Ministries
TrueNorth 406 Ministries exist to engage the needs of those struggling with
relational and sexual brokenness to bring hope and healing to individuals,marriages, families, and church communities. We facilitate life-changing transformation based on Biblical foundations of dependence on God through engaging personal life stories, discipleship, pastoral counseling, and
intentional healing prayer.
Our vision is to foster safe places for true healing and restoration within the Church. We will equip, consult, partner, and network with pastors to create bridges of support for church-based healing, providing resources, and integrated wholeness models.
Our Core Values
• RESPECT: All men and women are created in the image of God. We honor the dignity of our humanity and offer this to those we are privileged to serve.
• COURAGE: We come to know and engage our personal stories
with truth and stewardship to reclaim the ground Satan has taken
from the lives of the brokenhearted.
• COMPASSION: We endeavor to grow and mature in expressing kindness toward ourselves while helping those we accompany on the journey of healing to do the same.
• HONOR: We commit to personal and relational integrity while upholding the confidentiality of our clients.
• FLOURISH: We believe we are created as good gifts and pursue ongoing personal healing and wholeness to that end.
• FAITH: We believe Scripture teaches that apart from God, we can do nothing; we prioritize prayer, obedience, faith, hope, love, and risk.
• GENERATIONAL COMMUNITY: We develop compassionate, faithful, courageous, and hope-filled leaders who endeavor to make the Church a safe place to serve future generations.
• UNITY: We commit to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace to strengthen the body of Christ.
True North 406 offers pastoral counseling for individuals and couples, especially those in pastoral leadership. Women and men will find strong support and wisdom for healing sexual addiction in and outside of marriage through the discovery of powerful, personal insights about their life stories. Healing begins through honor and honesty about our life stories.
True North Ministries will provide consulting for churches interested in developing programs and culture to support relational healing.